Entry into Canada
All visitors into Canada require a valid passport and either a visa or an electronic travel authorization (eTA).

Visa Requirements
For information on visa requirements and exemptions, please check with the nearest Canadian Embassy, High Commission or Consulate.  To learn more online please click here

Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
An Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is an entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals flying to or transiting through Canada.  The authorization is electronically linked to your passport and is valid for five years or until your passport expires, whichever comes first.

To learn more about how to apply online, please click here.