The International Federation on Ageing (IFA) invites abstract submissions for symposiums, workshops, papers and poster presentations under each of the four themes:
|Enabling Functional Ability||
For more information on each of the conference themes please click here.
Abstract Submission Process
Please read the following guidelines before preparing your abstract and ensure all contact information is accurate while completing the registration process.
- Abstracts will be reviewed on a rolling basis, ending on 30 June, 2020.
- To submit an abstract, you must first register for the 15th Global Conference.
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a link to the EventsAIR Presentation Portal, where an abstract can be submitted for review.
- To be included in the conference program, all presenters must pay their registration fees in full before the presentation is placed in the program. The final date for payments is 1 August, 2020, after which time there is no guarantee the abstract will be included in the program.
- All abstracts must be prepared according to the submission guidelines.
- Please download and use the abstract template forms provided below.
- Save the form as a new file with the primary presenters last name, first name and proceed to submit.
- Once the abstract is submitted, a confirmation email will be received. If you do not receive this email within 24 hours, please contact Ms. Nathalia Wittingham
|Paper Abstract||Poster Abstract||Symposium Abstract||Workshop Abstract|