As a response to the unprecedented times and challenges the Covid-19 pandemic has brought, the IFA announces, The First Virtual and In-Person 15th Global Conference, entitled “Rights Matter”, where attendees from all over the world will have the opportunity to benefit, interact, listen and learn from five themes, fifteen sub-themes, three keynote speakers, three presidential symposiums, and one exhibition space
Pre-Conference on 9 November 2021
Conference from 10 to 12 November 2021
Virtual and In-Person at The Hilton Niagara Falls Hotel
The 15th Global Conference on Ageing: Rights Matter, is your opportunity to give voice and improve the lives of older people and the communities in which they live in.
Click here to download the PDF version of the Pre-Conference program.
Join us and help drive the change!
The Virtual Conference Experience
With the unprecedented situation the society is currently going through, flexibility and adaptability are more important now than ever.
To ensure the health and safety of all delegates, speakers, staff and volunteers, the IFA has decided to re-invent the 15th Global Conference: Rights Matter and give everyone the option to experience the outcome of this conference in-person as well as virtually.
For the virtual Conference experience, the IFA will replicate many aspects of the traditional place-based conference with many valuable advantages such as:
- Conference simultaneous translation in English and in French
- Easily end the current session and engage in another one at the same time
- Attendees in other time zones will be able to easily watch the sessions at a more convenient time
- Attend different sessions; all of them will be recorded and on the platform to be viewed later
- Get access to every abstract and slides and information about the keynote speakers
- Engage, ask, share ideas and participate in sessions in real-time
and many more.
Be part of our community today!
For more information regarding the virtual events, click here.