Submit an Abstract
The IFA is now accepting abstract submissions* for symposiums, workshops, papers and poster presentations under each of the following themes:
*Please note that abstract presenters can choose between presenting virtually or in-person.
For more information on each of the Conference themes please click here.
Abstract Submission Process
Please read the following abstract submission process before preparing your abstract and ensure all contact information is accurate while completing the registration process. Abstracts will be reviewed on a rolling basis, ending on 1 July, 2021.
- Register for the 15th Global Conference on Ageing
To be included in the conference program, all in-person and virtual presenters must pay their registration fees in full before the presentation is placed in the program.
- Click the link to the EventsAIR Presentation Portal, which can be found in the registration confirmation email.
- Download the relevant abstract submission form:
Paper Abstract Poster Abstract Symposium Abstract Workshop Abstract
- Follow all abstract submission guidelines.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
- Save the form as a new file with the primary presenters’ last name, first name and proceed to submit.
- Wait up to 24 hours to receive an abstract submission confirmation email. If you do not receive the email, please contact Ms.Andra Stancu.
- Abstracts will be reviewed on a rolling basis, ending on 1 July 2021.
- To be included in the conference program, all presenters must pay their registration fees in full before the presentation is placed in the program. The final date for payments is 1 September 2021, after which time there is no guarantee the abstract will be included in the program.